CENTER FOR NON-PROFIT ASSOCIATIONS (CNP)
A Global Educational and Informational Hub that Strengthen & Advance the Non-Profit Associations
Advocacy, Consultations, and Solutions for Non-Profit Effectiveness through, a powerful mix of advocacy, Solutions for nonprofit effectiveness, and insight building tools,
Humanity & Health Foundation Center for Non-Profit (CNP) provides nonprofits, board members, business leaders, and donors with the tools they need to strengthen organizations that make a difference on important causes.
Focus On Business Success
- Complimentary, member-exclusive learning events featuring thought leaders and top practitioners, such as:
- CNP consultant-led Board Bites series and recurring Orientation to Nonprofit Boards.
- Our annual Online Conference media summit, where the media veterans themselves teach nonprofits how to pitch their stories
- CNP Consulting Group – with expert guidance to develop strategies and build capacity for organizations of all sizes, enabling them to accelerate and grow their impact on their community and target population.
- Facilitate your organization strategy development and strategic project planning
- Succession strategic plans and executive transitions
- Strengthen your organization governance and board impact
- Empowering and catalyzing resource development
- Regular opportunities to share your news and achievements through our Nonprofit NEWS report, social media channels, and content contributor opportunities.
- Designing coalitions of nonprofits is integral to work strengthening and expanding their impact on communities.
- Through seminars and workshops, CNP members receive training from experts in health, social services, education, arts, and the environment.
- CNP membership assist in the promotion of corporate social responsibility
- CNP Promote networking for effective project success
- Amplify your results and increase your organization’s overall effectiveness.
- A tailored approach tailored to help maximize your organization’s impact on an ever-changing world.
- We apply a variety of strategic planning approaches as options in the planning process so you will walk away with a comprehensive map aligning your goals and strategies with the everyday work of your organization.
Evolve & Adapt to the Changing world
- We take a partnership approach with our clients, supporting their growth with solutions and guidance that meet their evolving needs and challenges.
- Introduce technology tools and resources that will maximize production effectiveness
- Benefit from
CNP Member Category
Annual Dues: from $138 to $1,045 per year, based on your organization’s Total Annual Expenses
Open to individuals who are not affiliated with a nonprofit organization.
Annual Dues: $300
Note that restrictions apply to some member events, which are exclusive to staff and board of Nonprofit Members. Contact Membership at [email protected] with questions.
- Discounts on any course/seminars offered by the CNP Academy and special events
- Free access to CNP educational seminars/conference
- Free access to Grant Funders Information and Notification
- Regular communications from CNP on current non-profit management practices, legal obligations, center news, and business acumen, upcoming events, and important issues facing nonprofit organizations
- Access to member-only areas of CNP’s website for special publications and opportunities
- Access to the Member Helpline, which identifies, researches, and disseminates information on every aspect of nonprofit management.
- Periodic professional development training and networking gatherings
- Opportunities to network with, local, state, national, and international organizations
- And a dedicated business profile page