Humanity & Health Foundation Events
Welcome to our events page. One of Humanity & Health Foundation’s core missions is to promote literacy and equip our workforce with up-to-date information and skills that are required to contribute to the life and health of the people we serve. Hence our events are delivered by professionals in their various fields of expertise.
- This event has passed.
2021 First Quarter HHF Board Meeting
2021 First Quarter HHF Staff Seminar
Quarterly meetings and reports are a legal requirement for any serious-minded non-profit organization. Please note, the session will be recorded and we will be starting promptly as well as keep to time.
To ensure a smooth session, please take note of the following quick tips
- Learn how to use the online tool: The meeting will be hosted via Zoom, a tool you may or may not have used before. To make the most of your time ‘online,’ research the zoom environment before the day. Find out how to access sessions, check your audio, and work out any glitches. If there’s a tutorial about how to get the most out of the conference, watch it! Your experience is in your control
- Block off your calendar for that time
- Keep your family in the loop, let them know you have a very important meeting, and if possible be in a quiet location, away from side attractions and any disturbance
- Turn Off Your Cell Phone
- Don’t Hold Side Conversations when the Speaker is Presenting
- If You Enjoyed the meeting/seminar Please Let the Speaker Know in person or via e-mail.
- Share What You Know – Please share your knowledge and insights with the rest of the team.
- Show Up on Time and Stay for the Entire Session
- Don’t Monopolize the Speakers Time During the Breaks
- Don’t Filibuster the Session – Ask questions, but please don’t dominate the session. Give others their opportunity to participate.
- Fill Out the Evaluation Form – Please take the time to fill out the evaluation form before leaving the session. The speaker depends on your feedback to adjust future presentations.
- Ask Challenging Questions
- Stand and stretch, to avoid any cramps.
- Participate! – Ask questions, share your ideas, make some new friends, and have some fun!
- Network with other members – Use the chat session to communicate
Download the 2021 First Quarterly Board Meeting Agenda (pdf version)
registration is required for attendance at this event, Thank you.