Humanity & Health Foundation Events
Welcome to our events page. One of Humanity & Health Foundation’s core missions is to promote literacy and equip our workforce with up-to-date information and skills that are required to contribute to the life and health of the people we serve. Hence our events are delivered by professionals in their various fields of expertise.
2023 End of Year Board Meeting
2023 Quarterly Board Meeting
A Mandatory End of Year Board Meeting.
- Welcome and Agenda Review (Board Chair)
- Approval of Agenda
- Regional Achievements Reports(s)
- Individual or committee assignment/action?
- Financial Report
- Governance Report
- Board President Report
- Challenges and Opportunities
- Planned programs for 2024
- Consent Agenda
- Action requested: Motion to approve, accept or ratify items listed on consent agenda as submitted.
- Affirm action items/follow up
- Confirm next meeting
- Next Meeting?
Committee reports are normally not read in the meeting. Information will be included in the board packet and reviewed in advance.
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
(Check back for access code)
Topic: Microsoft TEAMS Meeting
- United Kingdom: 4.00 pm
- Nigeria: 5.00 pm
- Atlanta Georgia: 11.00 am
Join Meeting (Click below to register and generate an access code)
(please check back for access code)