World Hepatitis Day on 28 July
Hepatitis Can't Wait Campaign - #
The Hepatitis Can’t-Wait global campaign highlights the need to accelerate hepatitis elimination efforts, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. Alongside this, it also highlights the social injustice and inequity caused by the current lack of action on hepatitis elimination and focuses on the positive action needed to get on track to meet our 2030 elimination goals. Wherever you are be the voice to save a soul.
With a person dying every 30 seconds from a hepatitis-related illness – even in the current COVID-19 crisis – we can’t wait to act on viral hepatitis.
- People living with viral hepatitis unaware can’t wait for testing
- People living with hepatitis can’t wait for life-saving treatments
- Expectant mothers can’t wait for hepatitis screening and treatment
- Newborn babies can’t wait for birth dose vaccination
- People affected by hepatitis can’t wait to end stigma and discrimination
- Community organizations can’t wait for greater investment
- Decision-makers can’t wait and must act now to make hepatitis elimination a reality through political will and funding.
Hepatitis Awareness - Upcoming Seminar
Please check back this page is under construction