Humanity & Health Foundation Policies
Humanity & Health Foundation, as a nonprofit charitable organization, knows that financial transparency will help preserve each donor’s crucial trust in a nonprofit with each contribution. Additionally, and no less importantly, accountable and transparent conduct earns donors’ and employees’ trust and creates a positive workplace culture.
Making trust through financial transparency and accountability goes beyond what the law requires, but let’s start here:
- Nonprofits are required to disclose certain financial information to the public upon request; and
- Board members have access to financial information to fulfill their fiduciary duty to the nonprofit.
Ethics & Employee Documents.
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- HHF Confidentiality Agreement
- Equal Employment Opportunity and Anti-Discrimination Policy
- Employee Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Humanity & Health Foundation Social media Policy
- HHF Nigeria Confidentiality Agreement
- HHF Nigeria NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
- HHF HIPAA Authorization Form
- HHF Email Policy
- Travel Expenses Reimbursement Policy
- Policy for Board Approval of Compensation
- Policy for Board Approval of Compensation Comprehensive
Some of these documents are subject to amendments and updates depending on pertaining circumstances or the law governing each location of operation.
Hence, this page is subject to ongoing updates and amendments by the board members.
Last entries: April 2nd, 2021.