Website Humanity & Health Foundation NFP
Investor in Sustainable Future
|Job Title||Grant writer|
|Department||Health & Social Services|
|Location||Africa & USA|
|Closing Date||Position Open|
|Pay Status||(TBA), but tied to the percentage of funds delivery|
NGO Grant Writer
The Humanity & Health Foundation seeks an experienced grant writer
- Assist the agency with achieving annual corporate, foundation, and government funding goals in support of operations and restricted programs.
- Primary responsibilities include researching, reporting, tracking, and writing grants.
- Manage a portfolio of sponsorship and funding prospects.
- Attend prospective donor meetings and community events.
- Develop and write appeals and proposals.
- Maintain a pipeline of proposals Stewardship.
- Fulfill grant-reporting requirements as assigned.
- Build relationships with donors.
- Provide regular updates to Executive Director.
- Assist with special events/fundraisers as needed.
Expertise in Grant Writing
- Strong written communication skills – Ability to articulate persuasive proposals.
- A diplomatic communicator who is comfortable working with diverse constituencies while maintaining a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- A strong project manager with excellent organizational skills in planning, prioritizing, and coordinating multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and takes initiative.
- Acute attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience with institutional donors, knowledge of basic fundraising strategies, familiarity with research techniques for fundraising prospect research
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- CRM Software (SalesForce) is a plus
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
Job Type: Intern, Part-time, or Full-time
Pay: TBA and tied to the percentage of funds delivery
Note: Applicant must submit:
- Cover Note
- Portfolio of Work Experience
To apply for this job please visit www.humanitynhealth.org.