Outreach Coordinator USA (Volunteer)
Website Humanity and Health Foundation
Humanity & Health Foundation is a not-for-profit public health organization working in partnership with other agencies to prevent disease, promote health and eliminate literacy among those in the low socioeconomic environment.
|Job Title||NGO Outreach Coordinator|
|Department||Outreach & Finance|
Humanity & Health Foundation is a not-for-profit public health organization working in partnership with other agencies to prevent disease, promote health and eliminate literacy among those in a low socio-economic environment. We conduct innovative programs in the areas of education, health/nutrition, community development, and public health. We work alongside community members and empower families to break free from the cycle of poverty.
An Outreach Coordinator is required to represent Humanity & Health Foundation in identified target areas in the USA. He/she is expected to maintain fluid communication with existing donors, and most especially seek avenues to broaden the donor base. This person will be a self-starter who is able to successfully carry out diverse tasks (primarily meeting with existing donors, building relationships with new donors and organizations, and planning fundraising events).
- Donor communication: maintain regular communication with existing donors and develop strategies to attract new donors.
- Event planning: Assist with planning fundraising events in the target locations.
- Outreach to local churches and schools: contact churches and schools to develop partnerships for volunteer groups, fundraising campaigns, and in-kind donations.
- Social Media: help with the creation of material to promote the organization on social media.
DESIRED BACKGROUND AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, nonprofit management, or related field (completed or in progress)
- Experience in event organization and planning
- Basic fundraising skills
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of database programs and social me
Job Type: Part-time/Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Monday to Friday
- 4-8 hour shift
To apply for this job please visit www.humanitynhealth.org.