Website Humanity and Health Foundation
Humanity & Health Foundation is a not-for-profit public health organization working in partnership with other agencies to prevent disease, promote health and eliminate literacy among those in the low socioeconomic environment.
|Job Title||NGO Outreach Coordinator|
Humanity & Health Foundation is a not-for-profit public health organization working in partnership with other agencies to prevent disease, promote health and eliminate literacy among those in the low socio-economic environment. We conduct innovative programs in the areas of education, health/nutrition, community development, and public health. We work alongside community members and empower families to break free from the cycle of poverty.
Program services are currently provided to seventeen public schools and the surrounding communities, including 2,800 preschool and primary students, 300 high school students, 100 teachers, and more than 500 parents. However, we aim to expand to other localities.
An Outreach Coordinator is required to represent Humanity & Health Foundation in identified target areas in Africa. He/she is expected to maintain fluid communication with existing donors, and most especially seek avenues to broaden the donor base. This person will be a self-starter who is able to successfully carry out diverse tasks (primarily meeting with existing donors, building relationships with new donors and organizations, and planning fundraising events).
- Donor communication: maintain regular communication with existing donors and develop strategies to attract new donors.
- Event planning: Assist with planning fundraising events in the target locations.
- Outreach to local churches and schools: contact churches and schools to develop partnerships for volunteer groups, fundraising campaigns, and in-kind donations.
- Social Media: help with the creation of material to promote the organization on social media.
DESIRED BACKGROUND AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, nonprofit management or related field (completed or in progress)
- Experience in event organization and planning
- Basic fundraising skills
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of database programs and social me
Job Type: Part-time/Full-time
Salary: Negotiable, or On a Contractual base
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Nigerian Languages (Required)
- English, Spanish, French (Preferred)
- Nigeria (North, South & West)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Monday to Friday
- 4-8 hour shift
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org