Nominate A Child for Education Sponsorship
Sponsoring a child provides the continuity of impact that is needed – impacting children’s growth and development. The critical area of empowerment that we focus on here is education.
Providing educational support is a proven way to impact lives by providing the vital knowledge and skills the child needs to grow up, become independent, self-sufficient, and contribute to their community and national and global development.
Humanity & Health Foundation aims to strategically empower Africa’s lives by providing educational opportunities and resources. Our focus is to strengthen self-reliance so individuals, families, and communities can create positive change in their lives. We have made it easier for you to join us in empowering lives.
Humanity & Health Foundation (HHF) is the USA headquartered (501) c3 non-profit charity organization working to establish meaningful and sustainable development in Africa. HHF was born from the vision that human resource development is the key to improving African nation-building capacity.
We are eagerly working towards a brighter & sustainable future, one critical step at a time. Funds from our donors will attend to the key indicators (Academic, Psychosocial, and Medical) of a child’s development.
The selection criteria for the education sponsorship program are listed below:
- The child must be of school age and in admission or about to be admitted to either high school, college, or a university in Africa.
- Must be from a poor socio-economic environment
- Maybe an orphan or a child with one parent
- Must show a willingness to learn and excel in school
- Will be expected to submit school report upon request
- Will have the opportunity to be connected to a donor and interact or communicate with the donor
- Sponsorship requires parental consent
- The child’s school principal or school administrator will be expected to act as a liaison between the child and the Humanity & Health Foundation representatives and matched donor
- The child’s school principal or administrator will be expected to forward the child’s report, expenses, fees, and invoices upon request.
- The child’s progress will be reviewed periodically, and the principal or administrator will be expected to provide correct and accurate information on the child’s welfare and progress.
Sponsor A Child Education Application Form
Use the application form below to submit a sponsorship request. All children’s information will be kept strictly confidential, except when they need to match with a donor. For any other pertaining questions, email the email@example.com.