Nominate A Child for Education Sponsorship
Sponsoring a child provides the continuity of impact that is needed – which is impacting the growth and development of children. The key area of empowerment that we focus on here is education.
Providing educational support is a tested and proven way to impact lives by providing the vital knowledge and skills that the child needs to grow up, become independent, self-sufficient, and able to contribute to their community, national and global development.
Humanity & Health Foundation’s aim is to strategically empower lives in Africa by providing educational opportunities and resources. Our focus is to strengthen self-reliance so that individuals, families, and communities can create positive change in their own lives. We have made it easier than ever for you to join us in empowering lives.
Humanity & Health Foundation (HHF) is USA headquartered, (501) c3 non-profit charity organization working to establish meaningful and sustainable
development in Africa. HHF was born from the vision that human resource development is the key to improving nation-building capacity in Africa.
We are eagerly working towards a brighter & sustainable future, one critical step at a time. Funds from our donors will attend to the key indicators (Academic, Psychosocial, and Medical) of a child’s development.
The selection criteria for the education sponsorship program, are listed below:
- The child must be of school age and in admission or about to be admitted to either, high school, college, or a university in Africa.
- Must be from a poor socio-economic environment
- May be an orphan or a child with one parent
- Must show a willingness to learn and excel in school
- Will be expected to submit school report upon request
- Will have the opportunity to be connected to a donor and interact or communicate with the donor
- Sponsorship requires parental consent
- The child school principal or school administrator will be expected to act as a liaison between the child and the Humanity & Health Foundation representatives and matched donor
- The child’s school principal or school administrator will be expected to forward the child’s report, expenses, fees, and invoices upon request.
- The child’s progress will be reviewed periodically and the principal or administrator will be expected to provide correct and accurate information on the child’s welfare and progress.
Sponsor A Child Education Application Form
Use the application form below to submit a request for sponsorship. All children’s information will be kept strictly confidential, except when there is a need to match them with a donor. For any other pertaining questions, email the [email protected]