Nominate A Child for Education Sponsorship
Sponsoring a child provides the continuity of impact that is needed – impacting children’s growth and development. The critical area of empowerment that we focus on here is education.
Providing educational support is a proven way to impact lives by providing the vital knowledge and skills the child needs to grow up, become independent, self-sufficient, and contribute to their community and national and global development.
Humanity & Health Foundation aims to strategically empower Africa’s lives by providing educational opportunities and resources. Our focus is to strengthen self-reliance so individuals, families, and communities can create positive change in their lives. We have made it easier for you to join us in empowering lives.
Humanity & Health Foundation (HHF) is the USA headquartered (501) c3 non-profit charity organization working to establish meaningful and sustainable development in Africa. HHF was born from the vision that human resource development is the key to improving African nation-building capacity.
We are eagerly working towards a brighter & sustainable future, one critical step at a time. Funds from our donors will attend to the key indicators (Academic, Psychosocial, and Medical) of a child’s development.
The selection criteria for the education sponsorship program are listed below:
- The child must be of school age and in admission or about to be admitted to either high school, college, or a university in Africa.
- Must be from a poor socio-economic environment
- Maybe an orphan or a child with one parent
- Must show a willingness to learn and excel in school
- Will be expected to submit school report upon request
- Will have the opportunity to be connected to a donor and interact or communicate with the donor
- Sponsorship requires parental consent
- The child’s school principal or school administrator will be expected to act as a liaison between the child and the Humanity & Health Foundation representatives and matched donor
- The child’s school principal or administrator will be expected to forward the child’s report, expenses, fees, and invoices upon request.
- The child’s progress will be reviewed periodically, and the principal or administrator will be expected to provide correct and accurate information on the child’s welfare and progress.
Would You Like To Sponsor A Child?
If the link above is not yet open, you can send a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the matching process started. Thanks for your partnership.
Sponsor A Child Education Application Form
Use the application form below to submit a sponsorship request. All children’s information will be kept strictly confidential, except when they need to match with a donor. For any other pertaining questions, email the email@example.com.