Non-Profit Organization Network Alliance (NPONA)
Maximize Impact for a Thriving Community
Focus On Business Success
- Complimentary, member-exclusive learning events featuring thought leaders and top practitioners.
- NPONA Consulting Group – with expert guidance to develop strategies and build capacity for organizations of all sizes, enabling them to accelerate and grow their impact on their community and target population.
- Facilitate the organization’s strategy development and strategic project planning.
- A succession of strategic plans and executive transitions
- Strengthen organization governance and board impact!
- Empowering and catalyzing resource development
- Regular opportunities to share your news and achievements through the NPONA Bulletin report, social media channels, and content contributor opportunities.
- Design coalitions of nonprofits are integral to work strengthening and expanding their impact on communities.
- Through seminars and workshops, NPA members receive training seminars/webinars from experts in health, social services, education, arts, and the environment.
- NPONA membership assists in the promotion of corporate social responsibility.
- NPONA platform promotes networking for effective project success.
- Amplify your results and increase your organization’s overall effectiveness.
- An approach tailored to help maximize your organization’s impact on an ever-changing world.
- We apply various strategic planning approaches as options in the planning process so that you will walk away with a comprehensive map aligning your goals and strategies with the everyday work of your organization.
Evolve & Adapt to the Changing world
- We take a partnership approach with our clients, supporting their growth with solutions and guidance that meet their evolving needs and challenges.
- Introduce technology tools and resources that will maximize production effectiveness.
NPONA Member Category
Annual Dues: from $65 – $ 120 per year, based on your organization’s overhead.
Open to individuals who are not affiliated with a nonprofit organization.
Annual Dues: $65
Note that restrictions apply to some member events, which are exclusive to staff and board members of a Nonprofit organization.
For more information, contact NPA Membership at email@example.com.
Become a NPONA Member
We create thriving communities that impact a sustainable growth. Are you registered? Click the image above for annual membership.
NPONA Membership Benefits
- Discounts on any course/seminars offered by the NPONA.
- Free access to NPA educational seminars/conference
- Free access to Grant Funders Information and Notification
- Regular communications from NPONA on current non-profit management practices, legal obligations, center news, business acumen, upcoming events, and essential issues facing nonprofit organizations.
- Access to member-only areas of the HHFNPA website for special publications and opportunities
- Access to the Member Helpline, which identifies, researches, and disseminates information on every aspect of nonprofit management.
- Periodic professional development training and networking gatherings
- Opportunities to network with local, state, national, and international organizations