Staff Communication & Web Mail Portal
To access your staff email through the browser, follow the link below
It will take you to the Webmail page that looks like the above image. You are always advised to change your email password at least once every 90 days. Furthermore, follow the Email Best Practices.
Use the settings below to configure your mail client manually. For instance, you can access your email via your phone or computer.
Authentication is required for IMAP, POP3, and SMTP.
Email Security Best Practice
- Pay attention to your email habits.
- Don’t mix your email accounts.
- Choose a strong email password.
- Use different email passwords for different email accounts.
- Change your email password often.
- Never give out your email password.
- Enable 2-factor authentication.
- Use Gmail’s Confidential mode.
- Consider utilizing an encryption add-on.
- Be careful which devices you use.
- Be careful which networks you use.
- Be aware of email schemes and scams
- Humanity & Health Foundation will no longer communicate with staff through their personal (yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.) account
- Never open an un-trusted attachment.
- Investigate suspicious messages before you open it.
- Investigate suspicious URLs.
- Keep an antivirus program installed.
- Avoid giving your email address away.
- Never give away personal information in an email.
- DO NOT reply to scammers and spammers.
- Log out of your email account when finished.
- Periodically review your security and privacy settings.
Microsoft now supports the Humanity & Health Foundation’s administrative functions. All communication, training webinars, and seminar will be held via any Microsoft Office 365 Tools and its partners. For more information, reach out to us at email@example.com
Once you log in for the first time, Configure your settings
and, start using your business email for business related email communication. If you are working on behalf of HHF, you need an email address. Send your request through your Committee or Project Task Force Leader. All queries should be directed and resolved through your Team Leader. Thank you.